Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Let's get a bit Informal

Well, I read some awesome blogs today. They made me realise how formal I've kept my blog. Why the hell do I need to always write about tech-stuff and all...! I even discarded couple of similar post in drafts. Let's get a bit informal.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever wrote a post that may raise the reader's interest to scroll the post till the end. I would try to do so now...

My life's been awesome. I've got amazing friends. I love them all. I finished up with my 10th class examinations about 15 days back. I even ended my 11 year old journey with Advanced Academy. I was quite attached to the school & leaving it was a tough decision. I'm gonna miss all of my friends a lot. :(

April 2, 2011 is one of the few dates I would never forget in my life. India did it! We won the World Cup!!! I was the happiest person alive on earth. The nation was electrified! We were one! We went crazy, wild! Dancing, screaming, roaring and what not! Cricket unites India like hell. I can still recall each & everything. I had put on India's jersey from the morning itself. There was an enormous flow of energy in my body. I still can't express my feelings. I just loved Mahi's winning six. We owe a lot to the Indian Cricket Team. They brought smiles to more than 120 crore faces.

Currently, there's revolution in the air. The whole India is fighting against corruption and the credit goes to one man, Anna Hazare. He had also played an important role in bringing out the Right to Information Act. And now, he is fighting for the Jan Lokpal Bill to eradicate the widespread corruption in our country. The whole nation's with him. These politicians are not going to pass a law that checks their own power. We will have to fight to get it. Chetan Bhagat's simple yet unique solution inspired me a lot. Check it out! A Corruption-free India is what we all dream of. We can do it! We will do it!

Well, time for some more cricket. IPL's here. So, I would stop writing now & enjoy an awesome opening-game between Chennai Super Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders.

Good Bye.
Jai Hind!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic articles.Would you like to be a memebr of our team for an upcoming tech blog?

    If interested contact:

    scribbleintheblackboard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete